Re: More Fun with Journalism Grammar
- From: "clamz" <clamz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:07:03 -0400
"googler" <googlergoogler@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jul 25, 4:44 am, Will <w...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:39:13 -0700, "Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke"
"Phoenix school has 30 AC units destroyed"
Later in the story, we learn the school didn't
have them destroyed. Thieves destroyed them.
"Phoenix police reported three men had destroyed 30 of the school's
air-conditioning units to steal the copper coils. The price tag for
or replacing the units is $360,000, said Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy
Most 'journalists' should be euthanased... posthaste.
Plenty of idiocy to go around, even on this board <gasp>. The OP said
that the "school didn't have them destroyed." I guess he thinks that
schools can destroy things? Schools have arms and legs? Maybe it is
one of those walking, talking schools? Perhaps the school has a record
of walking around and destroying things. Fool.
Definitely something fishy.
- Prev by Date: Re: Snipe Servers, circa 2011 ?
- Next by Date: Re: More Fun with Journalism Grammar
- Previous by thread: Re: More Fun with Journalism Grammar
- Next by thread: Re: More Fun with Journalism Grammar