Re: BEWARE OF THIS BIDDER

"Earls_Music" <LidsvilleNine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:60437c4d-38ae-45af-9ab5-a61609ae15af@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jul 12, 4:59 pm, Judas Priest Fanatic
<judas_priest_bootl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SELLERS BEWARE OF "CRANKEEBOY33". Sold him two cds and he immediately
complained about the condition, which I had marked as "like new".
Obviously we have an immediate disagreement over what he and I both
view as "like new" but this is now besides the point. I responded by
offering a refund of the purchase price, and instead of responding to
this like a mature individual, he goes and posts TWO neg feedback
comments instead of trying to work things out. I've now put this idiot
on my blocked bidders list. The cds were in great condition. They were
used, but they were not skipping, nor scratched to hell, as he
described em. BEWARE! He is Dave Harner of Cape Coral, Florida. God
I'm tired of bidders like this! It sucks because ebay no longer allows
sellers to post neg feedback for bidders, so I can't even retaliate
with my side of the story. All I can do now is (which I've aleady
done) contact ebay and make an appeal to them to pressure this guy
into removing the feedback. I've since rescinded my refund offer,
since he's now ruined my seller rep, maliciously.

ANY marking on the disc WHATSOEVER nixes listing as "like new." A
dishonest seller could pass a "like new" item for "NEW" and noone
would be the wiser.
If the buyer could see that the disc had even been touched or spun at
a high rate of rpm, you were dishonest.

bullshit, like new is subjective, there is no universal standard

  • Re: BEWARE OF THIS BIDDER
    ... I'm tired of bidders like this! ... sellers to post neg feedback for bidders, ... ANY marking on the disc WHATSOEVER nixes listing as "like new." ... Poor, poor pitiful you. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: BEWARE OF THIS BIDDER
    ... I'm tired of bidders like this! ... sellers to post neg feedback for bidders, ... ANY marking on the disc WHATSOEVER nixes listing as "like new." ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: BEWARE OF THIS BIDDER
    ... I'm tired of bidders like this! ... It sucks because ebay no longer allows ... sellers to post neg feedback for bidders, ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: BEWARE OF THIS BIDDER
    ... I'm tired of bidders like this! ... It sucks because ebay no longer allows ... sellers to post neg feedback for bidders, ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: seller strategies
    ... The problem I had prior to widespread sniping / last-hour bidding is that once items started to pick up bids, competitors would sudden flood the market with new listings, bringing the bidding to a halt. ... By having bidders wait until the last few minutes / hours, sellers aren't generally able to see what's "hot" until the auction ends, keeping competition / supply at a minimum. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)