Re: Would you send it ?

On Sat, 22 May 2010 22:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Earls_Music
<LidsvilleNine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The USPS offers a Proof of Mailing (or similar name) receipt for about
75 cents. Should cover you as far as any "guy didn't mail my item"
nonsense. I put one on every package I send to Italy.

Might as well wipe your ass with it, for all the help it's going to be
when someone files a claim with Paypal and gets all their money back.
I know reading's real hard, all those big long words and such, but you
still might want to get your third grader to read the Paypal rules on
what you have to do to protect yourself against chargebacks and
'splain them to you sometime.

  • Re: Would you send it ?
    ... 75 cents. ... nonsense. ... I put one on every package I send to Italy. ... still might want to get your third grader to read the Paypal rules on ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Would you send it ?
    ... 75 cents. ... nonsense. ... I put one on every package I send to Italy. ... still might want to get your third grader to read the Paypal rules on ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Would you send it ?
    ... 75 cents. ... I put one on every package I send to Italy. ... Brilliant. ... "Proof of Mailing" nonsense. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Would you send it ?
    ... 75 cents. ... I put one on every package I send to Italy. ... "Proof of Mailing" nonsense. ... Take out wrenched ankle. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)