Re: Can I get a refund through Paypal, Do I have to be confirmed:?
- From: DevilsPGD <DeathToSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 10:18:45 -0800
In message <c780k5l7ecrroqr0doob22dppee8ekj56k@xxxxxxx> mm
<NOPSAMmm2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> was claimed to have wrote:
1) Can I get a refund from a vendor through Paypal?
Vendor willing, yes.
2) Is my Paypal email address all I need?
The seller will need the transaction ID (something they already have)
3) Do I have to be confirmed?
4) If the money sits in Paypal, and I buy something that costs more
than the money in Paypal, will it first use the money in my account,
and then the money in my debit card? Or will it charge the whole
thing to the card?
If you paid via credit card originally, the refund will go directly to
your credit card. If you paid via another method, the refund will
likely sit in your PayPal account.
When you make a future purchase, if it's in the same currency as your
PayPal account it will use up any money in the PayPal account first,
then use alternate funding sources (credit or debit accounts)
If your future purchases are in alternate currencies, you'll have more
- Prev by Date: Re: PayPal Limit Imposed
- Next by Date: Re: PayPal Limit Imposed
- Previous by thread: Re: Can I get a refund through Paypal, Do I have to be confirmed:?
- Next by thread: Re: Can I get a refund through Paypal, Do I have to be confirmed:?