Re: Can I get a refund through Paypal, Do I have to be confirmed:?
- From: mm <NOPSAMmm2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:30:03 -0500
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 00:28:10 -0800, "Alex Clayton"
"mm" <NOPSAMmm2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
1) Can I get a refund from a vendor through Paypal?
2) Is my Paypal email address all I need?
3) Do I have to be confirmed?
4) If the money sits in Paypal, and I buy something that costs more
than the money in Paypal, will it first use the money in my account,
and then the money in my debit card? Or will it charge the whole
thing to the card?
I bought something on Ebay that was marked down 20%. When I went to
pay, it was charging the original price. I didnt' want to delay
everything by days, and maybe lose the item to someone else, so I paid
the full price and included a note that the price should have been 20%
lower. (Only $3.50)
I got the item surprisingly quickly (regular mail took two days from
New Mexico to Baltimore).
The guy has a 99.8% rating, so I think he will send me the money, but
now I'm not sure if it is possible. I have a vague recollection it's
necessary to be confirmed to receive money, or maybe to send it. But
I can't find where I read that. If I have to be confirmed, I'll do
it but I have to hurry.
Is question 4 above clear?
If you could pay him, then he can send you money. If PP needs anything from
you they will let you know.
Well I got the money a few minutes ago. Paypal charged me 40 cents to
receive 3.59, but I told him he could use Paypal.
And from you, now I know it will be used the next time I buy
- Prev by Date: Re: Listing says USPS 1st class, they sent it parcel post - what are the rules?
- Next by Date: Re: WEB SITE DESIGNING, WEB HOSTING AND DOMAIN NAME SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Previous by thread: Re: Can I get a refund through Paypal, Do I have to be confirmed:?
- Next by thread: Re: Can I get a refund through Paypal, Do I have to be confirmed:?