Re: OT--How to get stuff to sell

"Kris Baker" <parallelcooler@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7ldnh5F3dec92U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Video and images of these winners at the link:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10607237

Piles of stolen airport bags found in US couple's house
12:03PM Wednesday Nov 04, 2009
By Amanda Lee Myers

They do look like a real winning pair alright. Wonder why they were not selling the empty cases on E-Bay.
--
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
--Dave Barry

  • Re: powersellers
    ... The Homomafia will come and bomb your house. ... the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. ... Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Ancient Inventions
    ... The wheel being considered the mother of all invention might be ... This fourteen part stone was located in the vicinity of many statues. ... tables....and coffee. ...
    (uk.sport.football)
  • Re: OOPART
    ... "And the chinese "Hot Air Balloon" is a myth as well. ... than a lantern that floated -- a toy or decoration." ... no wheel barrels, nothing in their history that we can find. ... "ooparts" an invention of the "unknown ancient civilization advanced ...
    (soc.history.ancient)
  • Re: Nut case
    ... One day FedEx pulls up starts unloading boxes. ... told them, "you want this shit back, send the truck", and hung up. ... the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. ... Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: terrible experiences with money order only auctions
    ... if you properly test, describe, and pack your items the buyer never has ... but this was due to the customer not properly ... the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. ... Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)