Re: Finest ever Made!
- From: Pogonip <nobody3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:01:54 -0700
Julie is trying to use Word for something that Word is particularly
incapable of doing.
And in a dozen fonts!
I'm thinking that for an item that you hope will sell
for 12K, you'd proofread the thing.
In Your Ears for 40 Something Years
There are lots of places where you can put your HTML in, and see how it looks on a web page. To dash off the page and post it on the listing page and never look back is really sort of ignorant. It's easier to proof and correct before posting it. But to start out doing it on a Word doc is just asking for trouble. Notepad is a much better choice. It doesn't add any coding.
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Finest ever Made!
- Next by Date: Re: EBAY 5 Free Postings are not free
- Previous by thread: Re: Finest ever Made!
- Next by thread: Re: Finest ever Made!