Re: Can a seller cancel a completed auction?
- From: Pogonip <nobody3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:20:32 -0700
Kris Baker wrote:
"Pogonip" <nobody3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4a380c92$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_ wrote:I bid and won, now the seller is trying to charge extra fees.
The listing had no mention of me being required to pay for insurance. He
emailed me after the auction closed and he wants to charge for insurance;
this insurance costs over four times the price of the item, and if it does
not get to me he says it will only pay out the price of the item.
I emailed and told him that this wasn't in the listing and that it didn't
make sense in terms of the cost. He's emailed me back saying either I pay
the extra charges or he will cancel the sale. Can he do that?
Click on the link. Fill in the information. Have a nice day. Kthxbai.
I did everything but put a ring in her nose yesterday, to get her to
go there. Nope. Just more whining.
Martyrdom is not an accident.
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Buyer wants positive feedback BEFORE paying for item
- Next by Date: Re: Buyer wants positive feedback BEFORE paying for item
- Previous by thread: Re: Can a seller cancel a completed auction?