Re: Error Code 204 Forbidden Words
- From: "W" <persistentone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 20:28:40 -0700
The auction text in question has not changed in four years. So definitely
there are no foul words in the auctions that were rejected, and no new words
Auctiva suggested that eBay might have gone beyond swear words and now might
be forbidding common terms like "money order", something to deal more with
policy terms than a forbidden word perse.
"Gerry" <MeetMe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <vtqdnX7xI7j6N4HXnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"W" <persistentone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have auctions prototyped in Auctive Pro Desktop, and when we went to
one of these recently we get an error code 204 from eBay that says in
our auction contains forbidden words. Unfortunately, the error message
doesn't say which words are forbidden.
We contact Auctiva, and they were really not much help. Does anyone
of an eBay page that discusses which words are not allowed to appear in
auctions, so we can scan for those?
Why not list the text of your listing and someone here can probably pick
it out for you. I don't believe there is a list of the seven words you
can't print on eBay.
- Prev by Date: Re: Error Code 204 Forbidden Words
- Next by Date: Re: Stealing Product Descriptions
- Previous by thread: Re: Error Code 204 Forbidden Words
- Next by thread: Re: Error Code 204 Forbidden Words