Re: Getting starting with an ebay business

On Jan 25, 11:31 am, James E. Morrow <jamesemor...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <6u3pkgFd965...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
lu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...

PeterD wrote:

If the disclaimer is true, then the entire post including the
disclaimer is true, but then the disclaimer is untrue, so some of the
post is untrue, so the disclaimer is true, but If the disclaimer is
true, then the entire post including the disclaimer is true, but then
the disclaimer is untrue, so some of the post is untrue, so the
disclaimer is true, but If the disclaimer is true, then the entire
post including the disclaimer is true, but then the disclaimer is
untrue, so some of the post is untrue, so the disclaimer is true

That's true.

Lumpy

The only valid conclusion which the OP may draw from this thread is
that you guys have too much time on your hands. ;=)

Vic Morrow? were u on that show, Combat?

  • Re: Getting starting with an ebay business
    ... disclaimer is true, but then the disclaimer is untrue, so some of the ... Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ... Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Getting starting with an ebay business
    ... disclaimer is true, but then the disclaimer is untrue, so some of the ... Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ... Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Getting starting with an ebay business
    ... disclaimer is true, but then the disclaimer is untrue, so some of the ... I lost my head over his performance in the Twilight Zone movie. ... I thought it was kinda odd that they left that scene in the ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Getting starting with an ebay business
    ... disclaimer is true, but then the disclaimer is untrue, so some of the ... James E. Morrow ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Getting starting with an ebay business
    ... an eBay business, those who know the answer would ... encourage or usefully inform a potential competitor. ... Standard AMOE disclaimer: none of this post is true. ... disclaimer is true, but then the disclaimer is untrue, so some of the ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)