Re: Another damn law
- From: Impmon <impmon@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 16:14:09 GMT
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:59:06 -0600, "Kris Baker"
"Impmon" <impmon@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:01:44 -0600, "Kris Baker"
Why? Don't you already check the tags on the items
Tag don't always list hazardous chemicals. You wouldn't buy it if you
knew it contained enough lead to cause your child's IQ to drop by more
than 50 overnight.
Apparently, there's been a turnaround and resellers are exempt at present.
OR.....just don't buy cheap Chinese shit.
Great Walmart can use that loophole and claim all of the kids clothing
are "used" and they are reseller so they would be exempt.
Another reason not to shop at store that kotows with those who put
leads and melamine in everyday toys and foods.
- Prev by Date: Re: Is it the buyer's responsibility to insure an item if they are returning it?
- Next by Date: Re: Is it the buyer's responsibility to insure an item if they are returning it?
- Previous by thread: Re: Another damn law
- Next by thread: Re: Another damn law