Re: Another damn law

On Jan 8, 10:41�am, "JJ's Place" <NoS...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.kvue.com/news/top/stories/010609kvue-kids_lead-me.466a87af...

Goodbye eBay! �Goodbye Craigslist! �Hello bankruptcy.

JJ

Interesting some responses to this lnew aw. You'd think everyone would
cheer an attempt to protect our children against dangerous products.

Instead, everyone seems to be "what's in it for me" (or "how will this
hurt my eBay sales"). Gee, articles that test as having lead or other
chemicals might turn up, and you can't sell them to parents for their
kids? Time to check your priorities.

  • Re: AD/ANN: ASP Castello Project - whats wrong?
    ... what you did to people who wanted to sell Castello's on E-bay. ... Brand names, most time those prone to knock offs like designer clothes and handbags, can and do search eBay for their products and have eBay pull them saying there is no way to verify that the item is not a counterfeit. ... Because we all know that businesses want to protect us stupid consumers and not their bottom lines. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Ebay dosnt care
    ... >> consumer, built in to protect the consumer, mind. ... ebay must take responsibility of the fraud it allows to happen through ... Dewi = Buyer ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: Question for experienced Ebayers
    ... The laptop guy looks like a happy Adolph Hitler ... You can see pictures of eBay ... From their "Privacy Policy" ... We use security measures to protect against ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: SOGA not relevant to Ebay?
    ... >> But it doesn't AFAIK protect eBay buyers when they buy items on eBay ... >> cases leaves the consumer with less rights than if there was no SOGA ... loss or damage to their property buyers would be in a better position. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: WTF, my password was compromised? (NOT phishing)
    ... Subject: TKO NOTICE: A28 eBay Password Reset - ichudov@xxxxxxxxxxx Follow Instructions Immediately ... In order to protect the security of your eBay account, ... To maintain password security, each one of your online accounts should have a different password. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)