Re: What would you do?

JC Dill wrote:
Don Lancaster wrote:
JC Dill wrote:
Don Lancaster wrote:

In this case, the delivery confirmation leaves NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER to the seller.

The seller said it had "tracking" - does that automatically mean delivery *confirmation*? I always ship with DC when I ship USPS so I don't know if there are also tracked but not confirmed delivery practices.

Even so, the buyer can do a chargeback thru their credit card company since they didn't receive the item.

jc

No, the buyer can ATTEMPT a chargeback.
It ultimately will be declined.

It's a "card not present" transaction, with no signature, and the buyer didn't receive the goods. The Credit Card Company will back the buyer.

jc
The buyer DID receive the goods.
That is what delivery confirmation is all about.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: don@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Got my first PayPal dispute today.
    ... I just received my first PayPal dispute from a buyer who did not receive ... The item was shipped out via priority mail with delivery ... If eventually the item gets there and I get confirmation ... I've had Priority Mail take that long on several occasions. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Got my first PayPal dispute today.
    ... I just received my first PayPal dispute from a buyer who did not receive ... The item was shipped out via priority mail with delivery ... Did you ship it with a PayPal shipping label, ... confirmation number on it. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Got my first PayPal dispute today.
    ... I just received my first PayPal dispute from a buyer who did not receive ... The item was shipped out via priority mail with delivery ... If eventually the item gets there and I get confirmation ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: What would you do?
    ... WHATSOEVER to the seller. ... delivery *confirmation*? ... I always ship with DC when I ship USPS so I don't know if there are also tracked but not confirmed delivery practices. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Got my first PayPal dispute today.
    ... I just received my first PayPal dispute from a buyer who did not receive ... The item was shipped out via priority mail with delivery ... confirmation through the USPS web site I'm safe right? ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)