Re: What would you do?

Don Lancaster wrote:
JC Dill wrote:
Don Lancaster wrote:

In this case, the delivery confirmation leaves NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER to the seller.

The seller said it had "tracking" - does that automatically mean delivery *confirmation*? I always ship with DC when I ship USPS so I don't know if there are also tracked but not confirmed delivery practices.

Even so, the buyer can do a chargeback thru their credit card company since they didn't receive the item.

jc

No, the buyer can ATTEMPT a chargeback.
It ultimately will be declined.

It's a "card not present" transaction, with no signature, and the buyer didn't receive the goods. The Credit Card Company will back the buyer.

jc

  • Re: What would you do?
    ... WHATSOEVER to the seller. ... delivery *confirmation*? ... I always ship with DC when I ship USPS so I don't know if there are also tracked but not confirmed delivery practices. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: What would you do?
    ... I always ship with DC when I ship USPS so I don't know if there are also tracked but not confirmed delivery practices. ... the buyer can do a chargeback thru their credit card company since they didn't receive the item. ... That is what delivery confirmation is all about. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: What would you do?
    ... I always ship with DC when I ship USPS so I don't know if there are also tracked but not confirmed delivery practices. ... the buyer can do a chargeback thru their credit card company since they didn't receive the item. ... That is what delivery confirmation is all about. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: What would you do?
    ... to the seller. ... delivery *confirmation*? ... I always ship with DC when I ship USPS so I don't know if there are also tracked but not confirmed delivery practices. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Got my first PayPal dispute today.
    ... I just received my first PayPal dispute from a buyer who did not receive ... The item was shipped out via priority mail with delivery ... Did you ship it with a PayPal shipping label, ... confirmation number on it. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)