Re: New Mexico ruck reloading solved!!!
- From: 2nz <Floonbusters@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:13:43 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 8, 9:18 am, R. Totale <slangtr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 21:32:36 -0700, Don Lancaster <d...@xxxxxxxxxx>
Some newly developed REVERSIBLE tires neatly solve this problem. You
simply inside them out and continue on your way.
I think they were using those at the demolition derby I went to this
I was there too. I bought a rubber Coke but it was flat and the price
was over inflated.
- Prev by Date: Re: What to do when seller "stairways" overcharges?
- Next by Date: Re: Sara-haira
- Previous by thread: Re: New Mexico ruck reloading solved!!!