Re: I don't understand eBay's "Best Match" Sorting

Lumpy:

He will if he's catholic.

Bless you my son. Say three Hail Mary's two Our Fathers and then go shit in
the woods.

For Waters: eBay is out to screw you. Get over it.

  • Re: Big day for Bally Skill Roll sightings yesterday
    ... rarely come across one otherwise in my neck of the woods. ... vacation in upstate New York yesterday though, ... I love this game, only got to play it one time, for about 5 ... they do pop up from time to time on Ebay. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: eBay alternatives
    ... michael adams wrote: ... To maximise their profits they need to screw their customers to the point where most are pissed off with them enough to think about going elsewhere, but won't actually get around to moving. ... Lack of effective competition means eBay can turn the screws further than they'd get away with otherwise. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: Paypal small horror story
    ... Lots of emails, phone calls, ebay found in my favor but only ... Paypal reviews case and says screw you. ... watch out for Joe Puddu (joe73p) on ebay. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Selling before you buy
    ... I ordered something from Waters and Stanton via Ebay and after ten days it ... arrived and I lost my credit card statement so I couldn't charge it back. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • OT: Paging Andy Hewitt
    ... As soon as I posted the comment on the Legend, ebay item 4627279125 ... Looks like your neck of the woods - would that ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)