Ebay is pathetic!

I got a letter in the mail yesterday from a collection agency for a past
due ebay bill for $54. Funny part about it, I've got a $7 credit on my
ebay account, and I get an email reminder every month telling me such.
The collection place had my name and address correct, but the wrong user
ID and email. I'm sure ebay mixed me up with someone else, but I'm done,
I will never ever again use ebay for anything. If getting scammed by
worthless crooks selling crap isn't enough, now ebay is trying to scam
me. Bye ebay, I hope your stocks continue to drop, and may the flees of
a thousand camels ridden by Muslim terrorists infest your computers.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing is
worth a war, is worse." --- John Stuart Mill:

.

Quantcast