How long before deeming an item "unpaid"?
- From: kj <socyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:37:31 +0000 (UTC)
I've read eBay's Unpaid Item policy page, but it doesn't give much
guidance on the criteria for declaring an item unpaid. How long
should one wait?
An auction of mine finished around 20 hours ago. Shortly thereafter
I sent the winner of the auction an invoice along with payment
instructions. But I have not yet seen any payment in my PayPal
account, or received any reply whatsoever. In my (admittedly
limited) eBay experience this is a bit unusual.
What is the recommended procedure in these situations? Specifically,
how long should I wait to hear from the buyer before taking the
NOTE: In my address everything before the first period is backwards;
and the last period, and everything after it, should be discarded.
- Prev by Date: Re: What Will Happen?
- Next by Date: Re: How long before deeming an item "unpaid"?
- Previous by thread: All in one SmartPhones JTM200, JTM100
- Next by thread: Re: How long before deeming an item "unpaid"?