Re: Shipping via International Priority Mail?
- From: tony cooper <tony_cooper213@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 23:14:11 -0400
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 07:46:26 -0700 (PDT), rjn <email4rjn@xxxxxxxxx>
I am selling a digital camera on eBay ...
A massively scammed item category (in both directions);
and although YOU aren't the scammer, the category risk
makes it easy for the buyer to claim you were.
... and have someone that has asked
if I will ship to Santiago city, Chile ...
It was considerate of them to give you their eBay user ID.
Put it in your block list now. What does toolhaus say
about this buyer? Any evidence of a recent account takeover?
... via Priority Mail.
It could be because that gives them a free hand in an
INR scam, and you admittedly do not have enough
experience to know otherwise.
Please reply if you have had any experience with this service.
The only time I ever sold to Chile, the buyer had a Florida
ship-to address. It worked, and would otherwise have been
The next phase of the deal will be that they ask you to
declare the item as a "gift" on the CP72.
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
- Prev by Date: Re: Getting started on eBay
- Next by Date: Re: PayPal- My account has been locked, What to do?
- Previous by thread: Re: Shipping via International Priority Mail?
- Next by thread: Re: Shipping via International Priority Mail?