Re: Question about sending money through Paypal - Kris Baker or anyone else
- From: Ozark <donc314@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:58:19 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 27, 10:39 am, Don Lancaster <d...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Una wrote:I've got to agree with Don. If the seller doesn't rip you off the fees
gator enforcer <gatorism...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Well this time the seller doesn't accept paypal and wants me to
deposit it in his Bank of America account and so he gave me his
account number. I did it through paypal of course and it went through
according to them but the seller claims it hasn't deposited into his
I would believe the seller.
He does not accept Paypal, so you cannot use Paypal. He asked you to
do a bank transfer aka a wire transfer; to do that, call your bank
and ask about wire transfers.
(My bank offers free wire transfers, but only if I order them online
and they involve no currency exchange. Orders in person or by fax
have a $10 service fee and currency exchange has a $40 service fee.)
As soon as the word "wire" crops up in any eBay payment transaction, you
should RUN AWAY IMMEDIATELY.
may add up to more than the amount you are transferring. Paypal only
for international purchases unless of course I'm the seller. In which
case I accept suitcases full of used US currency.
- Prev by Date: Re: I told you so
- Next by Date: Re: FOR SALE: SPAM
- Previous by thread: Re: Question about sending money through Paypal - Kris Baker or anyone else
- Next by thread: Re: Question about sending money through Paypal - Kris Baker or anyone else