Re: We have suffered a coin robbery!
- From: R. Totale <slangtruth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:56:11 -0500
On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 23:06:09 -0700, "Lumpy"
A robbery at the show itself? Did they use masks and guns, or what?
Where were your guards? Couldn't they wait until you got to the
Waffle House? Details, man, we need details...
Or was this just shoplifting?
I think he meant theft...
I think he meant -
"I'll have to call my insurance carrier
and tell him about the, er, um, 'robbery'"
You can learn a lot here on Usenet. Having looked at that description
I now know "Lovely rainbow toning around the edges" means beat up and
- Prev by Date: Re: best sellers & best deals; demographics?
- Next by Date: Re: best sellers & best deals; demographics?
- Previous by thread: Re: We have suffered a coin robbery!
- Next by thread: Re: We have suffered a coin robbery!