- From: Don Lancaster <don@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 12:05:45 -0700
Is it possible for a buyer to open a dispute one month after positive
feedback was left by both parties? Someone who left positive feedback now
wants a refund and says they are no longer satisfied with an item they
purchased 6 weeks ago.
Refund it, of course.
Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: don@xxxxxxxxxx
Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
- From: Brian
- Prev by Date: Re: Certified Cashiers Check?
- Next by Date: Another acution site to try?
- Previous by thread: Re: disputes
- Next by thread: Re: disputes