Re: Newbie eBay seller is saved by the bell
- From: TyMeDwn1st <TyMeDwn1st@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:23:31 -0400
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:44:46 -0700, JC Dill <jcdill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tonight she lost an auction "at the last second" for quite a bit less
than she would have paid and 1 bid increment over her bid (because she
hadn't bid her max). I explained about sniping, and about bidding
one's max. (I've told her about bidding her max before.) She's
probably going to lose a few more auctions before she gets it.
Fortunately, losing a few auctions is a cost-free way to learn.
Who is mostly just a
It is easier to fight for one?s principles than to live up to them.
- Alfred Adler
- Prev by Date: Re: Just saying HI
- Next by Date: Re: Just saying HI
- Previous by thread: Re: Newbie eBay seller is saved by the bell
- Next by thread: Re: WORST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE --- Will the REAL Terrorist Stand Up, Please? ... ????