Re: Ask Seller a Question
- From: Darth Chipotle <darthchipotle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:51:58 -0500
In article <cIydnT64W5kX5pXbnZ2dnUVZ_tadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,I certainly hope so. What are they doing when they bid then cancel? Are they probing the other bids or what?
Darth Chipotle <darthchipotle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a real question posed by a noob loser.
Question from buyer:
Why won't you let me bid?
Answer from Seller:
Well, it seems that every time you do bid, you cancell the bid. You see, some times folks see a zero feedback person bidding and cancelling they think I am trying to cheat them by using a shill to bid up and cancell after they find out how much others are bidding. If you want to bid, please tell me why you bid and cancelled 3 times. In fact you entered 30 dollars twice. I am beginning to think it was a huge mistake to list this item. It seems to be a rather effective loser magnet.
Did you make him cry?
(: The Smoke is Strong with this one. :)
,/( \ / )\.
// \ \_/ / \\
|\ \ _ / /|
\\ / / \ \ //
- Prev by Date: More Sellers Done With EBay
- Next by Date: Re: More Sellers Done With EBay
- Previous by thread: Re: Ask Seller a Question
- Next by thread: Re: Ask Seller a Question