Re: Negative or Neutral: You Decide? ;-)
- From: Pogonip <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:18:51 -0700
Tony Cooper wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:50:36 -0700, Pogonip <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx>Thanks. I knew there was some kind of code. Just couldn't remember what it was.
You should immediately commission the casting of a bronze statue of your seller, and have it erected in eBay Park in front of eBay headquarters as an inspiration to all eBayers everywhere. You could have him seated on a horse. I'm not sure about that, though, because I think it has something to do with dying in battle. He can have a sword, but not a firearm, in keeping with eBay rules.
The myth is that if a statue is of a soldier on a horse, that if the
horse has all four feet on the ground the rider wasn't wounded, if the
horse has one foot off the ground the rider was wounded in battle, and
if the horse has both front feet off the ground the rider was killed
Some statues of soldiers on horses do conform to this "rule", but not
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Negative or Neutral: You Decide? ;-)
- Next by Date: Re: A Great eBook !!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Negative or Neutral: You Decide? ;-)
- Next by thread: Re: Negative or Neutral: You Decide? ;-)