Re: eBay Not Doing Anything About Fraudulent Auctions

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:59:50 +0800, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Why am I being a busybody? Cause these
people effect real sellers and buyers like me. They piss me off too. I
thought of warning the bidders but then I could get into serious trouble
with eBay. So do nothing?

Yes. And particularly, don't post it all here.

--
Ty
Who is mostly just a

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the
leaders of the country who determine the policy, and [...] the
people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked,and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism,
and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
.