Re: eBay Not Doing Anything About Fraudulent Auctions

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:59:50 +0800, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Why am I being a busybody? Cause these
people effect real sellers and buyers like me. They piss me off too. I
thought of warning the bidders but then I could get into serious trouble
with eBay. So do nothing?

Yes. And particularly, don't post it all here.

--
Ty
Who is mostly just a

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the
leaders of the country who determine the policy, and [...] the
people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked,and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism,
and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

  • Foreign guarantors, Big B and national polity
    ... Afghanistan and Pakistan had to kill his time in Afghanistan just to ... telling them that his country is not even averse to our deal with Iran ... A senior political observer said a big change is taking place in the ... trouble in this land of the pure. ...
    (talk.politics.misc)
  • Foreign guarantors, Big B and national polity
    ... Afghanistan and Pakistan had to kill his time in Afghanistan just to ... telling them that his country is not even averse to our deal with Iran ... A senior political observer said a big change is taking place in the ... trouble in this land of the pure. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Foreign guarantors, Big B and national polity
    ... Afghanistan and Pakistan had to kill his time in Afghanistan just to ... telling them that his country is not even averse to our deal with Iran ... A senior political observer said a big change is taking place in the ... trouble in this land of the pure. ...
    (soc.culture.pakistan.politics)
  • Re: OT: Katrinas Wrath
    ... LW>> When poor Cuba can do it, ... In this country, you are responsible for you - ... l> Think about the mayor's year-old warning another way - if people heard ... >> There are no material reasons not to save peoples lives, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: If somebody doesnt say something soon ...
    ... Sure I've got no money, but I do have a nice man and a nice view and ... I wouldn't go back to my previous life if I had the choice. ... Trouble is, I can't go anywhere without it. ... since I can't afford to leave the country very often I have to make do with exploring northern England and southern Scotland. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)