Re: If I am sending payment via WIRE TRANSFER how can I secure it?
- From: "James E. Morrow" <jamesemorrow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:47:13 -0500
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:29:44 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
[quoted text muted]
Fair enough. Simply put, if you are stupid enough to send money to a total
stranger without having any protections to get said money back when you get
screwed it is your own fault. In this case, you would be better off just
sending twenty Ben Franklins in a well-concealed envelope since you will
save $6.00 on the wire transfer fees. Either way you still won't be seeing
your money or guitar.
As the question is in regard to wire transfer I presume this is the bank
wire service (not Western Union.) Verification will not be an issue.
Security will pose no problem. Recourse will be a very real problem. If
things go wrong you are stuck! (1) Take a deep breath. (2) Count to three.
James E. Morrow
- Prev by Date: Re: HELP!!! I am looking for a brand-name idea with 'Elephant'
- Next by Date: Re: If I am sending payment via WIRE TRANSFER how can I secure it?
- Previous by thread: Re: If I am sending payment via WIRE TRANSFER how can I secure it?
- Next by thread: Re: If I am sending payment via WIRE TRANSFER how can I secure it?