Actually they are a bit longer than
any shoe box I've ever seen. Inside
dimensions are 14.5 x 5 x 7.5 inches.

On the outside of the box there is
a printed graphic of...Shoes!

So....you can only ship shoes in them?

What about a melon?

  • Re: Got My Shoe Boxes
    ... Priority Mail "Shoe Boxes" this ... They are the size of...shoe boxes. ... But they open/close from the ends. ... Priority Mail boxes, so an inner box or reinforcement will ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Cluttered Sewing Area
    ... "Bev in TX"  wrote ... ... I'm afraid that my budget mostly allows for shoe and reused cardboard ... which is where I got one of the shoe boxes :-). ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Protester Throws Shoe at Chinas Premier Wen Jiabao
    ... Two shoes in the shoe boxes first got started in Mississippi.(on the ... web, Mississippi Trivia) ... Maybe the shoe factorys ought to make those shoe boxes large enough for ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Priority Mail Shoe Box
    ... I hope this isn't off-topic but in the interest of eBay selling I have come ... across the new "Shoe Box" Priority Mail box size from the USPS. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Priority Mail Shoe Box
    ... across the new "Shoe Box" Priority Mail box size from the USPS. ... for sending shoes or can you use them to ship anything in them? ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)