Lost delivery confirmation USPS. Help please

I just started selling items on ebay recently. The first few
transactions I actually took up to the post office to deliver before I
learned how to use Paypal's method of shipping.

I went to the Post Office and used the automated machine and purchased
Insurance and Signed Delivery Confirmation which I paid with on my
debit card.

This was over 6 weeks ago. The buyer did not make a dispute, but paypal
is investigating all of his transactions. Paypal wants me to give them
the confirmation number, but I can not find it. The buyer will will not
respond to any emails. I recieved the delivery confirmation but have
also lost this. I am frustrated with myself for not being more
organized. If you lost the tracking/confirmation number how can you
get it? I have the receipt from my bank statement saying i spent $21
at the post office, but that is all. Please some one help.

Thank you
Michael Schilpp

  • Re: Lost delivery confirmation USPS. Help please
    ... transactions I actually took up to the post office to deliver before I ... Insurance and Signed Delivery Confirmation which I paid with on my ... PayPal is investigating anyway? ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Lost delivery confirmation USPS. Help please
    ... transactions I actually took up to the post office to deliver before I ... Insurance and Signed Delivery Confirmation which I paid with on my ... If you lost the tracking/confirmation number how can you ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Lost delivery confirmation USPS. Help please
    ... transactions I actually took up to the post office to deliver before I ... Insurance and Signed Delivery Confirmation which I paid with on my ... If you lost the tracking/confirmation number how can you ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Lost delivery confirmation USPS. Help please
    ... transactions I actually took up to the post office to deliver before I ... Insurance and Signed Delivery Confirmation which I paid with on my ... If you lost the tracking/confirmation number how can you ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Lost delivery confirmation USPS. Help please
    ... transactions I actually took up to the post office to deliver before I ... Insurance and Signed Delivery Confirmation which I paid with on my ... The buyer did not make a dispute, ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)