Re: How long for seller to ship??
- From: "rjn" <email4rjn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 Dec 2005 07:46:38 -0800
Walter wrote: >
> There are some sellers who say in their auctions that
> they only ship once per week (so if you pay on Saturday,
> you have to wait until Friday for your item to ship).
> AFAIK, there is no eBay policy on this.
There may be no policy, but the reality is that far too
many buyer's eyes glaze over on terms like that, and
they expect next-day shipment regardless. And these
buyers have itchy trigger fingers on their FB phasors.
eBay is not an ideal venue for weekly sellers, unless
they arrange for their auctions to end two days
before ship-day (and have no BINs that could end
eBay buyer expectations are set by amazon.com.
It's irrelevant that this is unrealistic.
But back at the thread topic. If an auction's terms
don't include a shipping window, that makes for an
excellent ask-seller question.
Regards, Bob Niland mailto:name@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.access-one.com/rjn email4rjn AT yahoo DOT com
NOT speaking for any employer, client or Internet Service Provider.
- Prev by Date: Re: Am I Stupid, or just dense?
- Next by Date: Re: Blocking snipers
- Previous by thread: Re: How long for seller to ship??
- Next by thread: Re: How long for seller to ship??