Re: What's wrong with this "picture"?

EF in FLA wrote:
> No pun intended...well ok yes it was.
>
> $18,000 starting bid. Seller has no FB. Must pay with a wire transfer.
> What could possibly go wrong?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7337134212&category=20135&rd=1
>
> ef

The seller is now NARU. Happened just a few minutes after I received a
"SP Notice," which probably came because I wrote to the seller asking
for the "physical address" of his alleged Thomas Kinkade Signature
Gallery.

I guess those eBay T&S boys are working hard!

  • Re: OT: WTF? Ebay question
    ... There was only one other bidder. ... The seller was local, as I needed him to be, because I wasn't about to ... that account-holder has never bid on anything else besides the item I ... don't bid more than you're willing to pay. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Advice on a seller sought
    ... You bid, you won. ... Seller said, 'No'. ... It seems that the seller has a lousy attitude with the, pay up or I'll 'ave ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: Help: outbid but still won!
    ... Why should I pay and re-sell an item I was outbid on? ... you don't want something, remove your own bid, just in case. ... seller was so arsey I'm not. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: what to do !
    ... their child bid the wrong amount. ... seller is agressive and non-understanding. ... immediate communication that she ain't gonna pay, ... before knwing any details about the actual auction. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: Im a Big DumbShit
    ... > Last night I bid and won an auction on ebay. ... > Went to pay for it with papal and noticed the s/h was blank. ... Looked at the listing and the seller did not put the ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)