Re: Shipping heavy 30lbs+ with UPS
- From: Gini <ginih@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Jul 2005 14:11:19 -0700
In article <3kq32uFuvkd5U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob V says...
>"Gini" <ginih@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:dc8il30a17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>: In article <eoOdnVGeAMMhWHrfRVn-1A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dot says...
>: >make sure YOU TAKE TO A UPS DEPOT, not a secondary shipper!
>: >Should something go wrong, you deal DIRECTLY WITH UPS and not the
>: Actually UPS will pick up at the sender's residence. When I shipped via
>: pickup was a lot cheaper than the secondary shipper but I had no local
>: ship depot.
>Open an online account with UPS, print your own stick-on labels, and have
>the charges billed to your credit card. They will send you all the supplies
>you need free of charge. Then you can simply drop off the package at any
>UPS retail store. They are obligated to accept them with no charge to you
>(they collect a small fee from UPS).
Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind but recently virtually everything I
ship has been cheaper via USPS (and I've still got tons of Priority tape).
- Prev by Date: Re: Relist before FVF?
- Next by Date: Re: Shipping heavy 30lbs+ with UPS
- Previous by thread: Re: Shipping heavy 30lbs+ with UPS
- Next by thread: Re: Shipping heavy 30lbs+ with UPS