Re: HOW HARD UP IS EBAY?

>Seems to me that someone is more likely to be turned down for a loan
>because of a $20 beef. After all, if you're so hard up you can't even
>scrape together $20, how likely are you to pay off a larger debt?

Can it be long before NPB strikes show up on your credit report?

  • Re: HOW HARD UP IS EBAY?
    ... >>>Seems to me that someone is more likely to be turned down for a loan ... >>>because of a $20 beef. ... >> Can it be long before NPB strikes show up on your credit report? ... >A couple months ago a person plugged a collection agency here. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Loan brokers - are they messing up my credit score??
    ... and conditions' box on a loan broker site and whether or not I can stop ... I considered a debt consolidation loan to wipe out the defaults ... SMSs every day from loan companies who had received my details from this ... I signed into my Experian credit report today and saw that at least one ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: Mortgage with 615 average FICO?
    ... >loan and student loan. ... Only have 2 small collections on credit report, ... Total debt is ... good financial shape, you can do pretty well on rates. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Mortgage with 615 average FICO?
    ... no late payments or collections in well over a year on a car ... loan and student loan. ... Only have 2 small collections on credit report, ... With a higher rate, is it still worth it versus ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: Tour Magazine tests... Aero wheels, clincher tires
    ... of beef. ... Greets, Derk ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)