Missler Software Establishes An Official Presence In The USA

http://www.topsolid.com/news-and-events/press-releases/press-release-detail/article/the-creation-of-missler-software-inc-to-strengthen-topsolid-in-the-usa.htm

"The creation of Missler Software Inc. to strengthen TopSolid in the
USA

The latest generation of TopSolid 7 which has been a great success in
the USA over the past 2 years.

Missler Software, the leading CAD/CAM software developer of TopSolid,
has recently created Missler Software Inc., its North American based
National Sales and Support organization in Chicago. The new US based
Missler Software subsidiary is a clear sign of Missler Software’s
desire to penetrate the North American market with a local presence.

The new organization has two primary goals:

To secure and bolster customer investment in TopSolid by providing
strong service and support through a local direct team.

To accelerate market growth and greater business opportunity through a
direct sales focus in the North American market place.

More than 10 years presence in the USA

Missler Software has been present in the US market for more than 10
years and has operated through a network of local resellers. According
to Arnaud de Boisboissel, Export Sales Director for Missler Software
“We have been successful working with our network of resellers but we
need a local presence to ensure optimum service for our customers and
to provide us with the level of growth we can expect from the US
market. TopSolid is the only CAD/CAM software on the global market to
be completely rethought and rewritten both in terms of software
technology and methodology. TopSolid 7, the latest generation of our
CAD/CAM software, has known a huge success in the USA over the past 2
years and we now want to fully exploit its fantastic potential by
setting up Missler Software Inc.” "
.