Mastercam X6 MU1 Toolholders...
- From: jon_banquer <jonbanquer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:41:09 -0700 (PDT)
As posted today to eMastercam:
"Ok, running X6 Mu1 and I still find that holders have a complete mind
of their own. Tools will swap holders and often I will get prompted if
I want to make a change to all tools that use the holder when I have
made NOOOOO tool or holder changes in the op. I always select only
this tool because 9 times outa 10 this is an indicator that MC has
spontaneously switched a holder/tool combo. I don't see too many
people sounding the alarm on these holder issues. Are there just not a
lot of people extensively using holders or am I the only one seeing
P.S. Going through ea. OP individually to check if the right holder is
a real blast on a part with 200 OPS."
"Agreed, it's a HUGE PITA. I only use holders on our horizontal
programs for this reason. I hear X7 will make this a non issue as the
tool/holder are together..... "
"Agreed it is a P.O.S I have to use it for the holder clearance
option.I have found that once the program is written and gouged
checked if you back in and look at youre holder you get error
messages.Selected holder does not match want to update? Want to create
a new tool? I just want the freekin thing to work"
- Prev by Date: Re: Only Friggen Bozo's Think Mastercam Drilling Doesn't Suck
- Next by Date: Re: Mastercam X6 MU1 Toolholders...
- Previous by thread: Mastercam X6: "Still No Consistency"
- Next by thread: Re: Mastercam X6 MU1 Toolholders...