Re: CADCAM Technology Leaders
- From: jon_banquer <jonbanquer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:21:42 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 31, 6:44 am, cncmillgil <mil...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 31, 6:12 am, "vinny" <friggenb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"jon_banquer" <jonbanq...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What blog covers this subject? ;>)
Who are they?
What do they offer that crapware like Mastercam doesn't offer?
Mastercam rocks for mill and especially lathe. The stuff has grown up last
few versions. If you actually used it as opposed to spending all your
personal time writing blogs about how crappy it is maybe you would know
WTf is your malfunction? Don't use the stuff?
Are you some kind of idiot?
Vinny, I think that last statement has been well answered many times
in the past.
Answers aren't your strong suit. Stick with what you do best...
whatever that is.
- Prev by Date: Re: CADCAM Technology Leaders
- Next by Date: Re: Cliff Huprich Died
- Previous by thread: Re: CADCAM Technology Leaders
- Next by thread: WTF is going on in this trade?