mastercam update...

Screw the surface toolpath blend stuff, it says its blending but makes your
part faceted.
Useless...And its not like i didnt try to make it work.

  • Re: OT: UPS Screwup
    ... not sure id call it a screw up. ... the package isnt lost and it didnt get ... theres plenty of possible reasons the detailed tracking could have ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace)
  • Re: /whine
    ... I would have said screw it with most of the skills...but, the wife started ... She didnt want to go anywhere until her professions were up.... ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • /whine
    ... I would have said screw it with most of the skills...but, the wife started a DK, as well, and we always group together. ... She didnt want to go anywhere until her professions were up.... ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)