- From: "vinny" <friggenbozo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 15:06:18 -0500
Screw it, monday I go 100% X5, bugs and all. It's installed, monday I will remove 4.
First thing I notice is the colors of menus and icons. Lots of use of the color cyan. I really like it. Seems better for lcd screens.
The first real useful improvement i see is an unselect on the add points menu. It's really an undo last selection.
The old way was to not make a mistake or start over. That should of been fixed a decade ago.
- Prev by Date: Important cnc news group info
- Next by Date: Re: MASTERCAMX5 thread...
- Previous by thread: Important cnc news group info
- Next by thread: Re: MASTERCAMX5 thread...