Re: Mastercam and my chess set...
- From: "\"D\"" <reidmachine@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 17:53:27 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 5, 3:30 pm, "vinny" <friggenb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"raamman" <raam...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 4, 10:08 pm, Cross-Slide <3...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 4, 8:36 am, "vinny" <friggenb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Working on the rook now, got the pawns finished.
I'm about to solid turn in mastercam. If I survive, i'll be back to post
how screwed up I bet it will be. lol
just jokin bd. :)
I bet it will be the snizit.
If you are going for the Ultimate Chess set, let this be your
I was kinda hoping it would open on some babes at a beach or
something- real inspiration; but a mechanical man ? nah
Yah, that thing was cool, but i got 8 pawns lined up made out of 300 series
stainless, on a sweet board. Everyone who walks by picks one up and asks if
i could make them a set.
For the first time the average idiot sees a slice of the badass shit we
And damn it feels good!
Good on you!!!
I get the same response about my rocker arms!
- Prev by Date: Re: 2010- Good Year or ?
- Next by Date: Mastercam x5 Evaluation!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Mastercam and my chess set...
- Next by thread: Re: Mastercam and my chess set...