Re: anybody using masterscam x5 yet?

"Black Dragon" <bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:idak17$3007$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
vinny wrote:

Or live in your box, and judge the trade thru the peephole in front of you.

*yawn*

If you could hold a job and use the same software for more than a few
months at a time your opinion might be credible but you can't so it's
not.

All the mold shops in the area (Western / Central NY) use Mastercam. No
matter how much better other software may or may no be, if no one uses
it, it's worthless.

--
Black Dragon

It's not reality that's important, but how you perceive things.

Can you read?

  • Re: OT Presidents - was I Like This Group
    ... of what *I* perceive to be reality. ... I don't hold an opinion with a, ... I know I'm right and that's that!", philosophy. ... We're not fighting a 'set-point' fire in Iraq. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT Presidents - was I Like This Group
    ... I don't hold an opinion with a, ... I know I'm right and that's that!", philosophy. ... passes the reality test, and I'll change "my opinion" in a heartbeat. ... We're not fighting a 'set-point' fire in Iraq. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Perfect Mental Control for Perfect Sight
    ... myopes have a lag of recovery of accommodation. ... It is myopic to create a reality that only fits what we believe. ... Your opinion, or your measure of your intelligence is important to ... I don't think you are a fool. ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: more EE Times nonsense
    ... Johm likes to think that since his business makes money, ... allocated a tiny slice of reality. ... declare your opinion imprimatur. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: believability
    ... spicing-up reality. ... peculiarity is seen to be the peculiarity of all great poetry: ... I don't much care what Eliot thought about Blake, ... and they will be no less opinionated than Eliot's opinion. ...
    (misc.writing)