Re: Right Brain - Left Brain Test

"BottleBob" <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Brother Lightfoot wrote:
"BottleBob" <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Holistic Hogger

Random Craftsman

Mystic Machinist

Uncle Zilch

Yikes! Did people use to really watch that stuff?

BTW tried to call but no pencil handy damn those never-ending SIS messages
are annoying

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Clojure vs Scala gossip readings
    ... actually it's quite boring to watch. ... watched on google vid... ... which is quite up-tight and exceedingly boring to ... (btw, Linux's git talk totally sold me on git; ...
  • Re: dammit
    ... pub to watch the bucks/trojans, got home about midnight and missed it all. ... i woulda paid big $ to see that. ... btw, i never thought i'd say this, but what a breath of fresh air kim's been. ...
  • Re: Tweet 11/12
    ... magically turn these brats into angels so quickly? ... BTW, I don't generally watch them, because I find them trashy, but ...
  • Re: OT - Ping - Hunter and other animal lovers.
    ... Watch the video's. ... BTW, Pete. ... go see "Ratatouille". ...
  • Re: More on Fox News
    ... btw, most of us non-Merks are absolutely NOT interested in listening to / ... watching the likes of O'Reilly, Hannity, Glen Beck, Palin, etc. etc. etc. ... Let those who enjoy Fox News watch it in peace. ...