Brother Lightfoot wrote:
"BottleBob" <bottlbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Holistic Hogger

Random Craftsman

Mystic Machinist

Uncle Zilch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5U8iJ0fEns

BL:

Yikes! Did people use to really watch that stuff?

BTW tried to call but no pencil handy damn those never-ending SIS messages
are annoying

  • Re: Clojure vs Scala gossip readings
    ... actually it's quite boring to watch. ... watched on google vid... ... which is quite up-tight and exceedingly boring to ... (btw, Linux's git talk totally sold me on git; ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: dammit
    ... pub to watch the bucks/trojans, got home about midnight and missed it all. ... i woulda paid big $ to see that. ... btw, i never thought i'd say this, but what a breath of fresh air kim's been. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Tweet 11/12
    ... magically turn these brats into angels so quickly? ... BTW, I don't generally watch them, because I find them trashy, but ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: OT - Ping - Hunter and other animal lovers.
    ... Watch the video's. ... BTW, Pete. ... go see "Ratatouille". ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: More on Fox News
    ... btw, most of us non-Merks are absolutely NOT interested in listening to / ... watching the likes of O'Reilly, Hannity, Glen Beck, Palin, etc. etc. etc. ... Let those who enjoy Fox News watch it in peace. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)