Re: can anybody compare UG to PRO-E?

vinny wrote:

Anyway, Ive used pro-e...and well, could happen again (...), but I never used the manufacturing module.
I'm real happy with UG, problem is some shops have pro-e, if you get what I'm hinting about.

Have you checked with the local headhunters for the shops with UG? Chasing software is a dead end. You just get good a one then jump to another. Then try and go back to the original... Unless your doing really simple work...

--
Bill

  • Re: can anybody compare UG to PRO-E?
    ... used the manufacturing module. ... I'm real happy with UG, problem is some shops have pro-e, if you get ... what I'm hinting about. ... Have you checked with the local headhunters for the shops with UG? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: can anybody compare UG to PRO-E?
    ... used the manufacturing module. ... Have you checked with the local headhunters for the shops with UG? ... Pro/E jockeys out there in the mold industry. ... You can at least help the designers when their backed up up. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)