Re: Did Jon Banquer Get A Raise Again?

On Aug 2, 11:51 am, Joe788 <larryro...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hate it when that happens! I said Banquer made $14 an hour and I got
caught lying so I guess I better do some more lying and offer up more
innuendo. See my first post in this thread as I show how desperate I'm
getting because Banquer keeps kicking my ass and because my business
is going down the tubes and I'm headed for bankruptcy.

Boom!

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

  • Re: Did Jon Banquer get fired again?
    ... caught lying so I guess I better do some more lying and offer up more ... innuendo. ... See my first post in this thread as I show how desperate I'm ... Jon Banquer ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Did Jon Banquer get fired again?
    ... caught lying so I guess I better do some more lying and offer up more ... innuendo. ... See my first post in this thread as I show how desperate I'm ... have a really tough time keeping your lies straight. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Valve Grinder
    ... forgery and grand theft to Jon Banquer is pathetic and shows how ... You're the one lying & forging posts here Jon so that makes you the ... Before I was 30 I owned well over a hundred rental units ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Valve Grinder
    ... Cliffy Huprich uses and I've failed as badly as Cliffy Huprich did ... with those tactics. ... I've lied saying Jon Banquer has kids... ... Now it's correct Brewer you lying bag of shit. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)