Did Jon Banquer get fired again?

On Aug 2, 11:51 am, Joe788 <larryro...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hate it when that happens! I said Banquer made $14 an hour and I got
caught lying so I guess I better do some more lying and offer up more
innuendo. See my first post in this thread as I show how desperate I'm
getting because Banquer keeps kicking my ass and because my business
is going down the tubes and I'm headed for bankruptcy.

Jon, you were the one that implied you were making $14 an hour. You
have a really tough time keeping your lies straight.

  • Re: LIES AND LIARS IN TALK.ORIGINS
    ... look for documentation of lying; and the most ... The question is the second half of a "garbage in, ... Perhaps if you tried to make a connection, ... the actual *content* of my first post is the furthest thing from your ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: LIES AND LIARS IN TALK.ORIGINS
    ... look for documentation of lying; and the most ... Perhaps if you tried to make a connection, ... the actual *content* of my first post is the furthest thing from your ... email to oshea dot j dot j at gmail dot com. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Did Jon Banquer Get A Raise Again?
    ... caught lying so I guess I better do some more lying and offer up more ... See my first post in this thread as I show how desperate I'm ... Just using their name and posting from google like them, and not forging ... you hate posting to this group for life. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Did Jon Banquer get fired again?
    ... caught lying so I guess I better do some more lying and offer up more ... innuendo. ... See my first post in this thread as I show how desperate I'm ... Jon Banquer ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: How far can searches go?
    ... =A0Is ... it in your first post. ... presumption. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)