Re: I opologize to all, kill file me for a week....

On May 24, 8:57 pm, "vinny" <vi...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
"sittingduck" <d...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

vinny wrote:

 I can't take it anymore, this jb dipshit must be taken down once and
 for
all. To much bullshit coming from this mill hand.
 I'm gonna be on him like skill on a mold maker lol
for all those sick of this, please killfile me. I must expose this fraud
once and for all. He drew first blood, so now I have to gut his non
skilled azz like a fish.
I apologize in advance...killfile me. I don't change niks.
 It shouldn't take more than a week.

You are not beating him, you are joining him. Your choice, but a poor one
that shows your character is lacking.

--
http://improve-usenet.org
No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and

killfile me please. I'm not letting up on this puke.- Hide quoted text -

You do realize he is MORE INSANE than you can become?
Legendary insanity.