Re: Things might be changing folks...
- From: "Proctologically Violated©®" <UNfitcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 13:25:20 -0400
"Brother Lightfoot" <nope@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Proctologically Violated©®" <UNfitcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Black Dragon" <bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
All I can hope is the dems turn on obama, and the balance of power
Want power returned back to the people?
Abolish the Federal Reserve.
Vote Ron Paul.
Possibly a deceptively and super-astute observation.
The Fed, along with the IMF and a cupla other "tools" (no pun intended)
the strings that keep us puppets, and them puppeteers.
Hey, this G Edward Griffin looks like our Unka, no? :)
Mae West (yer fav Congressman) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):
Hey, Big Boy, is that a wad (of cash) in yer pocket, or are you just
glad to see me??
I don't know exactly *how* this works (Unka??), but it appears that anumber
of scholars, who are willing to pull their thumbs out of their and ouris
asses, echo this.
I think even Pat Buchanan has made reference to this. Part of this also
the removal of currency from the gold standard.
Or even a copper standard.
- Prev by Date: Re: Things might be changing folks...
- Next by Date: Re: Practically Worthless Machinist Forums
- Previous by thread: Re: Things might be changing folks...
- Next by thread: Re: Things might be changing folks...