Re: Westec Cruising 2009
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 00:55:34 -0400
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 09:32:54 -0700 (PDT), "g-a-r-y@xxxxxxxxxx"
Designed to break through poor quality and cheap labor.
The action hero complained that Chinese goods still have too many
quality problems. He became emotional when discussing contaminated
milk powder that sickened tens of thousands of Chinese babies in the
Sadly, I think some are facing the death penalty in China.
"Two men have been given the death penalty for their involvement in China's
contaminated milk scandal."
They seem serious about product quality.
In the US a few dollars to the repugs & no or few inspections
it seems .... or used to be.
Speaking fast with his voice rising, Chan said, "If I need to buy a--
TV, I'll definitely buy a Japanese TV. A Chinese TV might explode."
On Apr 13, 6:08 am, Cliff <Clhupr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
China can & does easily make world-class products.
- Prev by Date: Re: Westec Cruising 2009
- Next by Date: Re: Percentage Strength of Number of Threads Engaged
- Previous by thread: Re: Westec Cruising 2009
- Next by thread: Re: Westec Cruising 2009