Re: OT French Workers Hold Managers at Caterpillar
- From: "Proctologically Violated©®" <UNfitcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:13:50 -0400
"P" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Randy" <rbraun333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The French don't take lay-off's easy, they take hostages!http://www.industryweek.com/articles/french_workers_hold_managers_at_caterpillar_18817.aspx
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
PV! Didn't you predict something like this too?
Viva longuement Le Independant Partie de les Proctologie Violes, oui oui.
Mae West (yer fav Congressman) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):
Hey, Big Boy, is that a wad (of cash) in yer pocket, or are you just
glad to see me??
- Prev by Date: OT French Workers Hold Managers at Caterpillar
- Next by Date: Re: GM, Ford To Cover Car Payments If Buyer Loses Job **America, land of the welfare state**
- Previous by thread: Re: OT French Workers Hold Managers at Caterpillar
- Next by thread: Re: OT French Workers Hold Managers at Caterpillar