This may come in handy
- From: Michael <gailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:51:38 -0400
Good plan, I think...
*LETTER* *FROM A* *BOSS.......
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President, and that our taxes, and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.*
*Since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me, since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found six Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change; I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic*
3D Laser Scanning, Digital Object Reproduction
Artistic CNC Mill, Router and Engraver Programming
3D modeling for Product Design and Development
- Prev by Date: Re: Anybody remember when autodesk ruled the world?
- Next by Date: Re: Manual Surface Grinder
- Previous by thread: Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 30 Mar 2009
- Next by thread: Re: This may come in handy