Re: OT US energy independece
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 04:49:21 -0400
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:54:56 -0700, brewertr@xxxxxxx wrote:
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:44:36 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"
Lithium batteries are eventually going to be problematic, resource-wise,
unless there is enough lithium for everyone in the g-d world, AND lithium
can be recycled. Lithium will = gold, one day.
I have been following this company for a few years.
"How to build a battery that lasts longer than a car"
"Headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing in Anderson, Indiana," ..
Japan & China are well ahead of the US on battery research it seems.
- Prev by Date: Re: Anybody remember when autodesk ruled the world?
- Next by Date: Re: Manual Surface Grinder
- Previous by thread: Re: OT US energy independece
- Next by thread: Re: OT US energy independece